Retail or Hospitality android software APK | NO MONTHLY FEE! 🚀
Cal us today :- 0808 175 3956
- Scanning the QR Code: Customers use their smartphones' camera or a QR code scanning app to scan the QR code at their table.
- Accessing the Digital Menu: After scanning the QR code, customers are directed to the restaurant's digital menu or ordering platform. This can be a mobile-responsive website or a dedicated app.
- Browsing the Menu: Customers can now browse through the digital menu on their smartphones. The menu typically includes all the items available for order, along with descriptions, prices, and images.
- Placing the Order: Once customers have made their selections, they can add items to their virtual cart or place their order directly through the app or website.
- Special Requests: Some platforms also allow customers to add specific instructions or make special requests for their orders, just like they would when ordering in person.
- Order Confirmation: After placing the order, the system usually generates an order confirmation, which may include the estimated time for the order to be prepared.
- Payment Options: Depending on the platform and the restaurant's setup, customers may have different payment options available, such as paying directly through the app, online payment gateways, or settling the bill with the server later.
- Kitchen and Service Notification: The order is sent directly to the kitchen and, if applicable, to the service staff to ensure a smooth and timely preparation and delivery process.
- Enjoying the Meal: The kitchen prepares the order, and the service staff delivers it to the respective table. Customers can enjoy their meal without the need for further interaction with the staff until they are ready to leave.
QR code table ordering offers several benefits to both customers and restaurants. It reduces waiting times, minimizes contact and physical interactions, and allows for a more streamlined and efficient ordering process. Additionally, it can enhance the overall dining experience by providing customers with more information about the menu items and accommodating specific dietary preferences.