A Frequently asked question about POS systems.
Q. What is the difference between a POS system and a payment processor or PDQ Machine?
- A point of sale system (POS System) facilitates the transaction at the POS —if a payment processor connects to your bank, your POS system is basically your till. POS systems like Posso Hybrid POS systems can integrate with payment processors to automatically transit information between your pos system and card machine.
Looking for a POS System?
- If you are looking for an pos system for your hospitality business or cafe this is the perfect time to give us a call. We offer excellent value for money and don’t have any hidden charges. pos systems that work for you is our mission.
- We work with you every step of the way to get the best pos set up and configuration for you, to assist your business and to make things run smoothly.
- pos systems for cafe and epos systems for coffee shops with marketing graphics FREE with every system, Call or mail today for more information about POSSO pos.
- Pos Packages start from £399+vat for Ice cream & Food truck
Take card payments on the go.
- Works anywhere in the UK with GPRS
- One charge lasts all day
- Lightweight design
Which card machine is right for me?
- Whether you’re behind a sales counter or steering wheel, we have a range of card payment machines that works for small and medium businesses. We’ve got three main types…
- Our countertop card machines are perfect if you’re looking to accept cards from your till – they’re fast, reliable and suitable for retailers, cafes and beauty salons. If your internet plays up, no problems, just plug the card payment machine into your phone. So you’re always connected
+44 203 695 2304